Coronavirus update and information
1st June 2020 UPDATE
WE ARE OPEN!
We are now open and able to deliver training both in-house and as open courses. We have scheduled new open course dates for the remainder of 2020. Some courses will be delivered face to face whilst others will be delivered via online or blended learning. The courses start from 1st June and can be booked via the website or you can email us at
How we’re making training safe for you and your delegates
We are implementing the following measures to keep your delegates and our employees safe:
- If a delegate has any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. new persistent cough, high temperature, loss or change to sense of smell or taste) they must not attend training. We will provide a free transfer to a future course
- We are implementing social distancing measures between everyone at all times during the course and request the same of delegates during breaks. To do this we have reduced class sizes dependent on the size of the room
- There will be hand sanitisation available and regular hand-washing protocols in place
- We operate a 1:1 delegate to manikin ratio for CPR practice and will maintain our rigorous manikin cleaning protocols
- We have altered our training strategies to ensure that trainers and delegates don’t touch and remain socially distanced during practical sessions
- We will continue to provide gloves for relevant practical sessions. Face-coverings will be provided but delegates can chose if they wish to wear them
We are also offering inhouse training to small groups in bubbles to enhance safety of customers.
Health and Safety Solutions (NW) Ltd brings together training, information, support and advice for those working in Schools, Colleges and Workplace establishments.
Our training courses provide high quality, affordable training, delivered to meet the needs of our customers. Our First Aid courses are awarded by the First Aid Industry Body (FAIB). Our safeguarding courses are endorsed and quality assured by a number of Greater Manchester Local Authorities.
Our trainers are experts in the field of health and safety, experienced and skilled Teacher practitioners who design and deliver courses using a working knowledge and understanding of current practice and guidance. They include qualified teachers, Emergency Service professionals and Ofsted inspectors. We are accredited by CHAS, CIEH and FAIB and maintain the highest standards of training and consultancy with regular quality assurance checks.
We offer information, support and advice at various levels whether it be bespoke consultancy or through our tailor made packages. Our packages comprise of training, consultancy, paperwork to support various elements of H&S practice, audits and risk assessments. These packages can be tailored to meet the individual needs of the establishment. Contact us for more details on these cost effective packages.