Please note you will not receive automatic access to the e-learning course, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to access the course. We will aim to send this to you within 2 working days.
When applying for the course we will require an individual email address per delegate.
Course content :
- Infection Prevention and Control of Germs
- Sources of Infection
- Susceptible People
- Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- 5 Step Plan to Working Safely during coronavirus
- What to do if someone at work has or is suspected of having COVID-19
- Handwashing – Clean Hands Save Lives
- When Should Staff Wash Their Hands?
- Coughs and Sneezes Spread Diseases
- PPE – Personal Protective Equipment
- Face Coverings
- Cleaning Procedures
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Cleaning Premises and Equipment
- Managing Waste Safely
- Useful Resources – including posters to display in your workplacce
Assessment and Certification
Learners are assessed through self-checks as they progress through the course and an end of course multiple choice assessment.
On successful completion, learners can download a CPD certificate as evidence for their portfolio of CPD training.
Access: This online course can be completed on any PC or mobile device. Learners can study at their own pace and log in and out as often as they wish
Features: Appeals to all learning styles with interactive quizzes, video and audio features. Allows learners to work at their own pace, testing their knowledge as they progress through the course
Some Recent Testimonials
It was very logical and covered everything I need to know/be reminded about. It’s given me ideas of some of the policies and procedures I need to put into action for our company.
Thank you for providing such a thorough and detailed course on COVID-19 and the measures we need to have in place so that we can operate safely. It has made me feel very confident that we have the necessary measures in place so that we can proceed with our classes.
There are no reviews yet.