Please note you will not receive automatic access to the e-learning course, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to access the course. We will aim to send this to you within 2 working days.
When applying for the course we will require an individual email address per delegate.
This course will give parents the knowledge they need to help a baby or child who is injured or ill, until professional medical support is available.
- Preparing for an emergency
- Calling the emergency services
- CPR – Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Secondary Survey
- The recovery position
- Suspected Spinal Injury
- Allergies & Anaphylaxis
- External Bleeding
- Embedded objects
- Cuts & grazes
- Eye, Ear, Nose & Teeth Injuries and conditions
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sprains & Strains
- Head Injuries
- Electric Shock
- Childhood conditions & illnesses
- Burns & Scalds