Please note you will not receive automatic access to the e-learning course, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to access the course. We will aim to send this to you within 2 working days.
Fire marshals (sometimes known as fire wardens) are civilians trained to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures at businesses and other organizations. It is a legal obligation that workplaces must have a sufficient number of fire marshals to deal with fire emergencies.
This course provides extensive knowledge of fire prevention, evacuation protocol and using fire extinguishers.
- Chemistry of Fire
- Common Causes of Fire
- Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- What to do in Cases of Fire?
- Fire Statistics
- Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Preventative Measures
- Safety Features within Buildings
- Role of the Fire Marshal
- Action on Fire Discovery
- Fire Drills and Evacuation
- Fire Extinguishers
- Pre-Engagement Action
- Using a Fire Extinguisher